Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of Blogging

Hello my amazing readers. So I have decided that I am going to do a 31 days of blogging challenge. I have seen so many people doing these all over the bloggerverse and I thought I would give it a shot. I thought about it and I am going to do 31 days of bible verses that relate to marriage in some way since I just got married. I am very excited to share this with you. 

Day 1
"The Lord God said "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.""
--Genesis 2:18
Pretty much starting from the beginning God knew he had to give Adam a mate of some sort to just be with and love, so he made Eve. I believe that most of us are meant to find our Adam or Eve because we are not made to be alone. We are made to share our love with some one special. 
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment