Monday, October 7, 2013

Wedding Blog #23 - Wedding Day Makeup

Hello my beautiful readers. I just thought I would share what makeup I wore on my most special day!
I don't look half bad haha. :-) My dad took this picture right before we walked out of the bridal suite to go walk down the aisle.
I started with putting some moisturizer on my face (not pictured), I then put Maybelline instant age rewind eraser for dark circles in fair under both eyes and blended it in, I then put e.l.f. eye primer on my eyelids and blended it in. I put Maybelline Fit Me foundation in color 110 and blended it in with my stippling brush. I did my eyes next, eye lids have the color half baked on them from the Naked palette, I then put Maybelline master precise liquid eye liner on the top lid only, in black. I then put on Covergirl pressed powder in color 525 buff beige, Maybelline Fit Me blush in mauve, Physicians Formula sexy booster bronzer in light bronzer, I then used the color naked from the Naked palette to fill in my eyebrows. I put on some Maybelline the Rocket volum' express in waterproof of course for this day, and then I put Maybelline great lash clear transparent mascara on my eyebrows to make sure none went out of place.


 I topped the whole thing off with M.A.C. frost lipstick in the color Angel, which is a nude pink!
 Overall I wanted a natural look and not to much change from my normal day to day appearance. Hope you enjoyed seeing what I wore on my face on the best day of my life. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment