Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 7 of the Challenge

Hello my wonderful readers. I hope you are enjoying my 31 days of bible verses about marriage, here is day seven.
Day 7 -
"Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me.""
-- Genesis 21:6
In this verse Sarah believes that God has brought her joy and laughter because she has bore a child at such an old age, and believes her story will bring laughter and joy to all those who she shares it with. Laughter I believe with anyone and especially marriage is such a good thing. Laughter is good for the body but also so very good for you and your husband to be able to laugh together. Not laughing at each other in a bad way but with each other. Laughter also puts life back on a positive track. My husband and I laugh a lot and he makes it his mission I think sometimes to do something to make me laugh, which is honestly one of the reasons I married him. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment