Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 30 of the Challenge

Hello my fabulous readers! Today is the next to the last day of the 31 day challenge to bring you a bible verse everyday about marriage. Here is day thirty.
Day 30-
"But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will give you trouble in the land where you will live. And then I will do to you what I plan to do to them."
--Numbers 33:55-56
Today's verse was a warning to the Israelites to do what God said to do or they would suffer the consequences. In your marriage you will have stumbling blocks, like past addictions and past relationships, you need to meet these head on with your spouse and work through them and leave them in the past. I personally have a hard time and am still working with the fact that my husband lived with another woman before me. This is something that I pray about often and we have had numerous talks about and it is something I continue to work on all the time to get past it, and sometime I hope soon I will. You just need to cling to God in prayer and to your spouse and communicate always your feelings about things. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment