Monday, October 21, 2013

Wedding Blog #24 - My Wedding Afterthoughts :-)

Hello my wonderful readers. So I thought I would share my afterthoughts on the wedding since we have now been married almost two months. The wedding itself was amazingly beautiful! Aaron told me, when we were on our honeymoon, that when he got to the venue and it was all decorated he said it looked like it was a picture out of a magazine. I don't mean to sound like I did everything, but I did a really good job and was really proud of myself for dreaming up all the decorations and putting it all together and at a decent price. My bridesmaids (well four out of the five) were, for the most part, a really big help leading up to the wedding, at the wedding and after the wedding. Everyone we talked to said that the place was beautiful and they could not stop talking about the wonderful time they had. I was so happy to hear that from everyone. I had stuff so very organized that, when we got there it was so easy to just set up fast and clean up was pretty quick too for everyone that stayed to help. The only problems we had are: one picture caught on fire on one of the tables but was not a big deal, our parents cleaning up were not getting along because everyone was emotional and tired, my caterer was a little late and her staff was a little rude and that our pictures are taking so long to get back from our photographer. All that stuff though was solved and worked through, besides us not having our pictures yet. We returned everything to rental places the next day and it was all accounted for and everything was wonderful. The only thing we have left to do is me changing my name (blog post to come on that), get and pay for our pictures and for me to get my wedding dress cleaned and preserved. I just think it is so awesome that all of you kind of came along with us on this journey of about a year in the making of planning this wedding, thank you. I can't wait to share some of our future adventures with you as husband and wife. :-) Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment