Friday, October 25, 2013

Outfit of the Day - October 25, 2013

Hello my wonderful fall loving readers! So today's outfit I wore to go to the DMV and get my picture taken and change my name on my drivers license and also to run some errands and go to bible study with my hubby! :-) It is still a little warm during the day here in the east bay area of California, so that's why I chose this 3/4 sleeve shirt, its cranberry color for the fall touch (I got this from Kohl's a long time ago and found it in my closet this morning :-) I think it was around $15.00 then) with my new grey scarf with cranberry stars on it, it will be featured in a haul post soon (keep your eyes peeled it will be a good one)!
I have neutral makeup with a little bit of sparkle, my hair down and my pearls on that my hubby got me. 
I also am wearing my $2.90 jeans from Old Navy that have been in a lot of OOTD's because they are so comfortable and cute. I have my black UGG boots on because my feet get so cold sometimes, they were a Christmas gift from my nana about 5 years ago. 
Also I have on some silver rings I got as gifts awhile ago. 
Later this week I wore the same shirt and scarf but with different pants I got from Gap last fall season for about $30  they are navy blue plaid with a cranberry stripe in them and some black flats I got from Payless Shoesource for about $15. 
Also I wore a different bracelet.

 Hope you enjoy my outfits of the day today. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment