Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 15 of the Challenge

Hello my amazing readers. Today is day fifteen of the 31 day bible verses about marriage challenge. We are about half way to the end!! :-)
Day 15 -
"Moses listened to his father-in-law and did everything he said."
--Exodus 18:24
Today's verse is about listening and learning from your in-laws just like Moses did. I honestly struggle with this one a lot. I have one in-law myself and it can be difficult at times to tell the difference between advice and just being nosy. My husband says that he doesn't have any difficulty dealing with my parents at all so I'm not sure what the difference is. I believe we need to pray and ask God on an individual basis to help us with our listening skills when it comes to our in-laws and also to help them on how to say things to us. This one is a tough one and more of an individual thing you deal with. Just remember to ask the Lord for help. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment