Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 25 of the Challenge

Hello my wonderful readers. Today is the twenty-fifth day in the 31 day challenge to bring you a bible verse everyday about marriage.
Day 25 -
"Whenever the cloud lifted from above the tent, the Israelites set out; wherever the cloud settled, the Israelites encamped."
--Numbers 9:17
Today's verse is about how the Israelites got a sign from God about what they were supposed to be doing at all times, when the cloud moved they moved, when it stayed they stayed. We all wish, I know I do, that it was this simple, to ask God for a sign and get it and He just leads you in the right path all the time. First thing you should know is that He is ALWAYS with you no matter what! Second thing is you will not always get an answer from Him on what you should be doing. We need to just pray about decisions we make and then make them whether you feel God pulling you in the right direction or if you need to use your morals and common sense to make the decision. I struggle with this concept a lot, I just want God to tell me if He wants me to do this thing now or wait until later or never do it, I just want an answer but I do know that doesn't always happen. So your spouse and you need to come together and make your decisions as a married couple, pray together about them and make them. If one of you makes a decision without the other though you need to back them up and support them on that decision, even if you don't agree with it always. Just remember God is always with you. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment