Friday, October 18, 2013

Outfit of the Day -- October 18, 2013

Hello my fabulous readers. So today's outfit of the day is from this week when I was just out running around trying to not be in the house all day. 
First off I got my high boots out of the closet because it is starting to feel like fall :-), so these are fake leather boots I usually wear when we ride the motorcycle, they have goldish buckles on the back, I got them on ebay for pretty cheap. I have on my $2.90 really soft distressed blue jeans from Old Navy, my white tank undershirt is a perfect white tank from Old Navy, I am just wearing a plain black tee from Gap. I have on a fake lace scarf that was a gift from my husband's godmother that I love. 


 I just got this bag for $20 from Charming Charlie's It's black with gold detail and I love it! I am wearing brownish natural makeup with a black knit hair thing and dark cranberry lipstick that is Wet N Wild for $.99!
Hope you enjoyed this outfit of the day. Welcome fall!!! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment