Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Review It #14 - Wunderlist App

Hello my amazing readers. I hope all of you are having wonderful days. I thought I would do a review it post today on one of my new favorite apps. I have an IPhone 4 just so you guys know and I am a serious list maker. I wanted an app where I could see the whole list even after I cross things off of it, and this app does exactly that. I use it for a quick grocery list or so many others for the wedding, since my phone is always with me I can always pull up my lists, which makes this list happy girl very excited. It is free, which makes it even better, it can also be found in both the apple app store and droid store. You can add people to see certain lists if you want and make as many lists as you want. I just think this app is awesome all the way around. The top two pictures here are of the app icon and what the app looks like when it is loading. 


These two pictures are of the list itself showing some things crossed off, and you can add them back onto the list also by just clicking them again. The second photo is of the menu of your lists where you can add new lists, you can see here I have two lists for the wedding by months and one for after. :-) Well until next time, Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment