Thursday, August 15, 2013

Review It #13- Silver Linings Playbook

Hi!! So I haven't done a "Review It" post since the end of May. I mostly did reviews on makeup, when I started doing the series I wanted to review others things, like books and movies, etc. So today I am picking it back up with reviewing the movie, "Silver Linings Playbook."
I liked this movie for the most part. I love Bradley Cooper, as does any girl, but the movie did start out good and dragged in the middle a lot. I know some movies they are trying to set everything up to tell you the story but this movie dragged a lot!! I did like the story line as a whole and how the story ended. But I was a little confused until almost the end because of the dragging on and on, I lost interest a little so I think I zoned out.  I did rent it from the Redbox, I wouldn't pay more than that to see it, but I would still recommend this movie if you like a kind of twisted love story haha. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment