Sunday, August 11, 2013

One of my LOVES, Columbia!

A couple weekends ago we were able to make it to one of my favorite places, Columbia State Park, CA.  Aaron's family has a house in Twain Harte which is about 30 minutes from there so I always make him take me to Columbia when we go to the house. We went up there to meet with the pastor that is marrying us and have a premarital crash course. That doesn't mean we could have some fun on the other day we were up there :-). The first picture is of Aaron of course just chillin on the sidewalk I caught him off guard.
The next three pictures are of Columbia Kates Teahouse. I love this place they have so many different teas to choose from hot or cold.  They also sell loose leaf tea.  They are behind other buildings so I didn't even know there were there for the longest time and then my mother in law to be told me and now I love them.  They also have a boutique and bakery right there in the same area. If you love buttons go to the boutique you will love it.



Here is me with my tea :-) I was a happy girl with my Earl Grey with lavender. mmmmmm
This picture of me and one below of Aaron were taken right as we were about to leave on the main road with this wagon :-) I love the history in this area.
This sign we actually saw in a little store in Twain Harte and I thought wow this is exactly what we will tell our children someday haha. We have learned a lot about our families during this whole wedding experience.
Well I hope you enjoy our little vacation.  And just so you know our meeting with the pastor went great. :-) Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment