Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wedding Blog #21 - A Gift for my Husband to be

Hello my wonderful readers.  Well we are almost to the big day so I thought I would share with you what I got Aaron for a wedding gift from me. It took me a long time to think about what I would get Aaron because I didn't want to get him something like jewelry, because he doesn't wear any, I wanted to get him something he would use on a daily basis or something he would use often.  So I got him a very nice leather wallet and in the inside it has a plate that is engraved with the words "God Gave Me You" which is our first dance song.  It also says "I Love You Aaron, 9.7.13." I am very excited to give this to him and I think he will enjoy it and love it just as much as I do.  I do fear that he will not use it too because it is so nice and he won't want to mess it up haha. Loves until next time, when I will be a Mrs. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment