Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wedding Blog #19 - Bachelorette Party!!! Woot Woot!!!

Hello my wonderful readers!!! Sorry I haven't posted in almost a week but it has been so busy. We had company and then Saturday was our bachelor/bachelorette parties!! So I am not going to show some of photos from the night because of peoples privacy and whatnot :-) but here are some shots of the fun.  My bridesmaids came over and we hung out and ate, went swimming then went to dinner and went dancing.  Aaron went to his cousin's, who is also his best man with my brother and stayed there and they did dinner and dancing also. :-)

This is my cousin Ashlee, aka my maid of honor, the day before making lemonade jello shots in actual lemons, and the results are below, they turned out to be really good.
 
 

Ashlee also made little gift bags for each bridesmaid and me. 
After the pool we rinsed off and did the pedicure thing :-) Charlie stayed with us :-)


This is us before going to dinner, I wore my nude heels, blue dress, gold jewelry and makeup and hair down with bangs pinned back.
These are my bridesmaids, Mallory and Marcia.
Here is my bridesmaid Tricia and Ashlee again.
Me and Ashlee being silly and then the three girls in the backseat :-)
 
They had me wear my Bride to Be crown and Future Mrs. Thorsen sash with my light up big diamond ring all night :-) 
Me and Tricia at the lounge after dinner. We all had one of these, its called a rainbow shot i think haha.

This is actually after the lounge in front of am/pm for a quick stop :-)

All of us right before we left the lounge and went home and chilled the rest of the night.
This is all the goodies they got me, not including the ones for only Aaron to see on our honeymoon ;-)

Aaron went with his best man/cousin, Johnathon and my brother/groomsman Ian to dinner and then to a country club.

This is my brother Ian and Aaron.
This is all three of them, these are really the only pictures I got to see from his night haha.
Well I hope you enjoyed this post, I don't know how many more I will be able to get up before the wedding since it is in 11 days!!!! But I am going to work on getting a few up. Loves until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment