Friday, August 16, 2013

Outfit of the Day - August 16, 2013

Hello wonderful readers, I wanted to do an outfit of the day today :-). All I did today was run some errands and go to dinner today, so this was my throw it on outfit to go out and about.

The first thing i am showing is my body spray from bath and body works. Its like a fruity scent called Venice Dolce Berry, one of my favorites. 
The shirt is from Nordstroms it says Steve Madden Staff on the back and Happy on the front :-) I am wearing Old Navy black jeans and a black thin scarf with light blue, yellow and pink stars on it that i braided thanks to pinterest. 

Here is my front and back. Blue makeup with heart earrings that I call my bestie earrings cause my best friend has matching ones, also you can't see but I am wearing my little owl necklace and heart and key bracelet. I have a loose bun and a black flower clip for hair with my bangs pinned back.
Below I have my faithful vans that are light blue and black checker.


Here I am giving you a big smile as I go out and run my errands. Loves until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment