Saturday, August 10, 2013

*** July Favorites ***

Hello my wonderful readers. I have been posting mostly about the wedding, which is always fun but I'm going to try to post a couple posts about other things like life. So I know that it is already almost half way through August but I thought I would do a short July favorites post. I'm not just going to focus on beauty products because I really haven't been using a lot this past month haha. The first favorite would be my paper cutter. Ok don't laugh I'm really serious haha, if I didn't have this thing all the wedding stuff would not be possible because I could not cut a straight line to save my life.  The second favorite thing is my Emeril cooking pans. I have been able to make so many different things, that I never thought I could because we have these nice pans, we got them as a gift for Christmas from my parents because we had crappy pans with no matching lids and they would smoke if you even put a drop of water in them haha. My favorite show has been The Pioneer Woman (I'm actually watching it right now, while writting this), Ree Drummond is just a normal woman who cooks normal things. I love all her recipes and that she doesn't use words no one understands haha. Check out her blog thepioneerwoman.com. I think that is all my main favorites for the month of July. I knew it would be a short, odd post haha. Well until next time. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment