Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Outfit Of The Day- August 14, 2013

Hello. I thought I would do a quick outfit of the day post cause I thought I looked worth it today haha. 
 So I wore my hair up and similar to how I'm going to wear it for my wedding so I could see what it would look kind of like when I had my last dress fitting today. I have a purple and white lace bow that I made in my hair.
 This picture shows my side swiped bangs and also my makeup. This goldish natural look is how I am going to wear it for the wedding.  You can also kind of see my bow necklace which is from Charming Charlie's and also my "something borrowed" earrings from my nana. 
 So this picture shows my clothes with my mint green sandals below. I am wearing two tops from Old Navy, one is a teal undershirt with a little lace on it the other is sheer floral tank over the top that has a little elastic at the bottom so it clings to the hips, and I have on good old Levi's on. 
I hope you enjoyed this quick OOTD and my teal toes :-). Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment