Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Oakland A's Game- Welcome to the Sky Box :-)

Hello again readers of mine. I hope life is treating you all well. I thought I would do another normal lifestyle kind of post about an event we went to.  My fiance, Aaron's company got their hands on a sky box at the July 30th Oakland Athletics game, so people in the company could go and bring there significant other, which means me, yay!! I was born and raised an Oakland A's fan, growing up in the central valley of California so it was just natural to say yes when Aaron asked me if I wanted to go.  This first couple pictures is a good view of the field before the game started, it was amazing to watch the game and experience it from the sky box.

     
They also provided more food than anyone could eat, beer, wine and other beverages. We are so blessed to have had this opportunity to go.
Here is the game getting started.
Here is a decent one of me and Aaron before the game started :-).


Here's another good one of us after the game got going. 
The last one here is after the sun went down and it was almost over.
The A's actually lost that night but it didn't matter we had so much fun and we are so thankful for the opportunity to get to go do something we would probably never get to do in our life. A big thank you to his company ( I won't name for privacy reasons ) and we are so blessed that God put him there after his last job because life is just so much happier now. Well until next time. Loves.
P.s. 24 more days until the big "I Do's"!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment