Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wedding Blog #15 - Money Bag and Garters

Hello my wonderful, wonderful readers!! Sorry I have been very, very busy with the wedding stuff to blog lately. We are a month out from the big day and I just finished my money bag for the the money dance and my garters so I thought I would share pictures of those with you.
This is my money bag for the money dance I made it from scratch.  I just bought some dark red fabric and orange lace and ribbon and sewed it all together by hand to the size I wanted it to be. 
 This first garter is the garter Aaron will toss at the reception.  I bought a basic black garter at Michael's in the wedding section and then just sewed some of the extra orange lace on it and then a little motorcycle charm, since Aaron has a Harley.

The one below is the one I will keep, maybe wear it on our honeymoon ;-). It is also the same garter from Michael's with the orange lace sewn onto it but this one has a Harley Davidson pin on it.

As I am starting to finish all the little details for the wedding decorations and whatnot I will be taking pictures and trying to get a couple more posts up before the big day.  Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment