Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wedding Blog #18 - Bridal Shower :-)

Hello my wonderful readers! I had my lovely bridal shower yesterday and it was amazing!!! We had so much fun playing games and I got so many presents it was unbelievable. The cupcakes were in the shape of a wedding dress and a heart and so great tasting. My mom did a wonderful job at putting it all together with some help from my maid of honor too.  Everything turned out more than I expected. I am so thankful for all the family and friends we have that care so much about us and our special day. Here are some pictures from yesterday's party.
 These are the wonderful cakes :-)
 This is my maid of honor, my cousin Ashlee. She has been amazingly helpful and wonderful and I can't wait for the bachlorette party next weekend that she planned.
 This is my bridesmaid Mallory. She has been so supportive with everything and is always there for me to vent too and she just got married about a month ago. 
 This is my mother in law to be, Rhonda.
 This is my wonderful mommy if you can't tell by how much we look alike.  She has been the best ever mother of the bride!

 This is a couple pictures of my bridesmaids and me :-) Aren't they pretty!

 This is my bridesmaid, Marcia. This is fair family! She is amazing and listens to everything I have to say and gives me clear advice with no sugar coating.
This is my bridesmaid, Tricia. She has been my friend for a really long time and has been married so she knows whats going on and knows what to say when something goes wrong, it's wonderful.
This is me heading home, you can see my cool Bride to Be badge I wore the whole day :-) Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment