Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Recipe - Morning Shake :-)

Hello my wonderful readers!!! I was looking for another little thing I could do on my blog, so I decided I would do a Wednesday recipe thing since I love love love to cook and mess around in the kitchen. The first one I have today is for a morning time shake that is super simple and fills you up and tastes great.
I starts out with frozen mixed berries, a personal size yogurt (flavor of your choice), a personal size Silk vanilla almond milk and oatmeal.
First thing I did was take a handful or so of the frozen mixed berries and the whole personal size container of yogurt (I used black cherry here).
Next I put about 3/4 cup of oats and half of the personal size of vanilla almond milk.


I blended it all together and it turned out looking like this, it was filling and gave me the energy I needed for the day of cleaning today. Hope you like it and you can always personalize it of course. Loves until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment