Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Recipe - Teriyaki Chicken

Hello my amazing hungry readers!! My recipe for today is teriyaki chicken. This is one of Aaron's favorites and it is so easy to make. It takes a crockpot to cook it in, 1lb chicken, 1c chicken broth, 1/2c teriyaki or soy sauce, 1/3c brown sugar, 3minced garlic cloves. You can always change things to your taste, I always use soy sauce and I use crushed garlic from a jar instead of crushing up garlic cloves because it is just faster and easier. I did get this receipe from Pinterest, which is one of my addictions :-) After I mix all the ingrediants together I pour a little in the bottom of the crockpot, just enough to cover the bottom so the chicken doesn't stick while cooking. Then I put the chicken in and then pour all the rest of the yummyness over the chicken making sure it's coated. I cook it in the crockpot on High for 3-4 hours, really until the chicken is done all the way through.  I then just make some minute white rice to put the chicken on and some juice from the crockpot when it's done.



 This is the what the mixture looks like after its all whisked together and all the ingredients are in. 
Here it all is in the crockpot starting to make deliciousness. 
I didn't get to take a picture of the final product this time because Aaron got to it before I got to the camera haha, but believe me it is pretty and delicious.  Loves until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment