Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Blog is 2 years Old!!!!! 9.17.2013

Hello good lookin readers of mine.  I was just looking at my blog and realizing it is two years old today, September 17. I can't believe it has been that long since I got the idea to start a blog. It has evolved so much from just a place to vent how I am feeling about things to reviewing products, sharing the planning of the wedding, and so much more.  I love how my blog has evolved and I'm sure it will continue to evolve and I am so excited to share my future ideas with you. I'm sure just like the wedding there will be baby posts in the future too :-) My posts will depend on what is going on in my life and what season I am in my life I'm sure, and I'm so glad you are going to continue to come along for the ride. Just two years ago I was alone and just didn't know where I was going in life with just life, love and my future in general, now I know I love to come up with things to write about on here and I am married now and planning a future family. I have defiantly been blessed by God in so many different ways in two years. I just started my Wednesday recipes, which I am so excited about because cooking is one of my passions, and I am thinking of some other series' to start on here ( if you have anything you want to see let me know). I think that this blog is more of a lifestyle blog, but that might change too, who knows. :-) Like I said above I will be sharing my baby journey with you when we get to that point in our marriage, so that is something to look forward too on here. :-) I will continue my Review It series as well because I love reading other peoples. We will just have to see together where it goes from here, but Happy Birthday to my baby blog and thank you for reading!!! Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment