Sunday, September 1, 2013

Review It #15 - Snapchat App

Hello readers!! I hope your labor day weekend is going wonderfully! We pretty much did nothing and got ready to go on our honeymoon. :-) We also went to the Scottish Highland Games in Pleasanton, California with my family. It was Aaron's first time and we had a lot of fun. This post is another review it post about the newer app Snapchat. My friends told me about this app so I downloaded it, of course it was free :-). It is just another way to chat back and forth with friends. You can send a picture or a video to the people that are your friends. Every message that is sent you can only look at it for a certain amount of time and then you can no longer view it at all, which is a good and bad thing I think. When you take a picture or video you can put a one line short message if you want also. Me and my bestie, Mallory, love sending silly pictures to each other so this app is amazing for that!! Overall I would recommend this app because it is just fun! :-) The pictures below are the app icon, what it looks like when the messages go back and forth, and a picture of a message i sent to my fiance.

Well I hope you enjoy this short review and find it helpful. Until next time, Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment