Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Honeymoon Part 1!!

Hello my wonderful readers. I am so sorry for neglecting the blog for awhile. The wedding then the honeymoon and then the past couple weeks we have been getting back to "normal" life, going back to work and all that. We were so blessed to have received so many gifts and we are just so blessed from our wedding and the people who attended it. I have finished all but three of the thank you cards so I feel very accomplished :-).
So we were married on Saturday, September 7,

 the next day we opened presents at my parents close by and we left for our honeymoon on Monday, September 9.  We drove 8 hours to Las Vegas, Nevada. We stayed there until Friday, September 13 at the Venetian Hotel. It was the nicest place I have ever stayed and we just had so much fun. We ate A LOT!! and we walked everywhere!! I have the blisters to prove it haha. 

The drive there was long, I drove a little less than half way and Aaron drove the rest. We stopped 3/4 of the way there and took pictures with our car that was decorated by our awesome bridesmaids.


Welcome to Nevada sign finally!! :-)

 WELCOME TO FABULOUS LAS VEGAS!!



 We came into town with sunshine (the picture on the top view from our room) the picture on the bottom was 30 minutes later it was down pouring haha.
 Some loving pictures, tired from being in the car haha.
 Our room: the living room (above), our bed (below)

 The shower and amazing tub (above), the double sink area (below) door to the right was bathroom
 Makeup mirror and vanity with stool, loved this!
  
 The one thing I wanted to see so bad was the Bellagio water show, so Aaron took me the first night. :-)

 This was the second day, it was hot and muggy so we stayed inside, this was in the Wynn.

 Aaron loved this car :-)
 This was in the shops in Caesar's.  
 Two of Aaron's favorites.


 We chose one night to go to a really nice restaurant and this was our outfits for that night, we had steak and lobster at the Luxor. It was the best food I have EVER eaten!! Yummy!

 Doesn't my husband clean up good :-)
 When you go to Vegas you have to go to M&M World :-)
 Harley Cafe of course!


 We went to a Pub also and I had the best fish and chips I have ever had and I have had them in England so that is saying something.

 Back relaxing.
 We went to the Hard Rock Hotel just to look around one day.


 We went to Fremont Street and on our way there we past Gold & Silver Pawn Shop from the show Pawn Stars that we love!!
 Out and about at night watching the Volcano erupt at the Mirage.

 Breakfast the last whole day we were there. Loving the rings :-)
 My slot machine came up A & K, its meant to be :-) Aaron had fun at the penny slots.
 The last full day we were there was sunny and not too hot so we did some pool time finally.

 In front of our hotel fountain one last time.

 On the way out of the town we had to go to the huge Bass Pro Shop of course, it was sooo cool :-)

So these are just part of the pictures I took, I will be doing another post soon with pictures that Aaron took and others we find :-) We just had so much not doing anything but being with each other and being newlyweds. Loves until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment