Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Favorites 2013 ***

Hello readers!! So I was thinking of doing a YouTube video but then I kind of changes my mind and might still do it who knows :-) but I did decide to blog about my April favorites and give a little review on each of the things ... Here we go:
First up is non beauty items
I have been loving the Safeway sparkling water in raspberry blackberry it is amazing and it has like nothing in it but flavoring and carbonation which is what your mind thinks it wants anyways so that's awesome!
Second on the list is Moonpies ... Me and Aaron totally love love love these we even go on little road trips to get them if we can't find them anywhere else my favorite flavors so far are strawberry, vanilla and chocolate ... Aaron likes the banana one but I can't get past the smell of it to try it and I know there is an orange one and mint one too that I have yet to try.
Third on the list is Rockstar punched my ultimate always favorite of Rockstars or any energy drink at all ... Just love the fruit punch flavor of it.
sorry no picture for this one :-(
I think the next thing is my new scarf that is a mint green floral print I got from old navy ( best store ever!). I have been looking up different ways to wear it so if you know any leave a comment and explain how to do it :-)
On to beauty products!
The first being my Vaseline brand cocoa butter lotion. I love how it makes my skin feel and it is lightly tinted.

The second love of the month is Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eye shadow in Barely Branded. I wear this almost everyday as a shadow alone or as a base for my eyeshadow because it gives my shadow the extra boost it needs to look good. I have about 5 or 6 of them but the Inked in Pink I love as well.


The third favorite is my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. First off I have to say this is the best palette ever and so worth the money to buy it! I use Venus, Foxy and Walk of Shame shades the most. They are good for normal neutral everyday looks.

I have to throw in my favorite bronzer by Physicians Formula .. I think it's called Sexy Booster Bronzer. It is amazing and I love the smell and look of it.

The next thing is my Essence of Beauty angled blush brush. I just love the way it works... That's all plain and simple.

Also my e.l.f. liquid eye liner in black is amazing! I absolutely have fallen in love with this product. It goes on so smooth and doesn't really smudge during the day either. I was looking for a fine line liquid liner and this one is awesome for that.
Also I have always bitten my fingers nails my whole life and lately i have been trying so hard to not do it and now they are long enough to paint so i am loving my three new nail polishes! I have Ulta brand's Peach Parfait, the next two are Essie brand's Mint Candy Apple and St Lucia Lilac.

The last thing I think is a new body spray that Bath and Body Works has that is Beautiful Day. I absolutely love this scent and use the body spray everyday since I got it.

Alrighty, I believe that is all my April favorites I hope you enjoyed them and let me know what your favorites are. I love to try new things!

Last favorite I promise of course my favorite pooch, Charlie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment