Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review It #6 -- Eyeshadows (Creams & Quads)

Hello wonderful readers of mine! Hope your day is starting out and going amazingly. Today I am continuing my Review It series with eyeshadows. I love eyeshadows so much, they are so much fun! I love all the colors and textures. So I am going to show you and review all the eyeshadows I have.  
Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow: (top three) 35 Tough as Taupe, 30 Pomegranate Punk, 25 Bad to the Bronze
Metal Line: (bottom two) 55 Inked in Pink and 70 Barely Branded
Limited Edition: (far right two) 45 Lavish Lavender and 25 Shady Shores

Above are all the color tattoos I have, I love all of them.  I love the texture of all of them so much.  They go on so smooth and can be used as the shadow or the base for other shadows, which is very nice and I feel like I get my moneys worth that way. The one that I think makes the best base for other eyeshadows is 70 Barely Branded because it is a great champagne color and is shimmery but not too much. They last without creasing all day.  The pigments are awesome and so vibrant. I would recommend these to anyone and I will be purchasing more colors and any of these when I run out of them.
CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Shadows in 270 Crystal Waters is the first quad. I bought this quad because I wanted some minty green eyeshadow and this one the only one I could find the day I was looking. I found out that all the colors are good and have great pigments that won't crease. I usually wear the Barely Branded color tattoo (from above) with the green or the light blue over it and it makes the colors so much more vibrant. I am going to get some more of these quads in the other colors because I love this one so much.
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in 384B On Cloud Nine is the one that I am not crazy about. It is pretty chalky and the pigments are not that great. I would not repurchase this or the others in the collection.
Victoria's Secret Seductive Eyes Mosaic Eye Shadow in Mosaic Petal is the one I have had the longest of all of these. As you can see I have used the red a lot that I have even hit pan. The pigments are great on this and you do have to work a little to get the color onto a brush but in the end it is great. I am actually not sure if Victoria's Secret has these anymore but if they do I would repurchase this or any other eyeshadow they have.
e.l.f. eyeshadow quads : (top to bottom, left to right) Pink Ice, Wisteria, Dusk, Sage, Mocha, Truly Pink, not sure, Periwinkle
These e.l.f. eyeshadows are awesome and so cheap, like most e.lf. products. I would recommend these to anyone because they last a long time and the pigment is great. Plus with these you get to make your own quad from all the colors they offer, I wanted so many of the colors that I had to make two quads.  I have refilled one of the colors already, Pink Ice (upper far left), I would wear that when I didn't know what to do with my makeup that day or if I was in a hurry because it is shimmery neutral color. I would recommend everyone have at least one quad from e.l.f. and I will repurchase these as they run out or get more colors.
I will talk to you later in my next Review It. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment