Thursday, May 23, 2013

Review It #2 -- Face Washes

Hello my lovely readers! So I am continuing the Review It series that I started. Today I am going to let you know my thoughts on the face washes I have used. The first product I have used forever is Clean and Clear Morning Burst facial cleanser. I love the burst of energy it gives your face, it just cleanses your face so good and leaves it so fresh feeling. The little beads just burst on your face giving you that morning wake up call you need. I also just love that its a citrusy scent it's one of my favorite scents. The packaging is great too with the pump, because one pump is just perfect for my face with none wasted.
The second item is a scrub. I have used this only a couple times and already love it! It is the Up and Up brand from Target but it is the same thing as St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub. My face just felt so good after using this, like there wasn't a smige of dirt or oil on it. It is a kind of rough feeling scrub so if you can't handle that I don't recommend this but I love to scrub and get things extra clean. It has the bead like scrubbers in it and they are amazing.
Both of these items are very affordable and can be found at any Target. Well I will see you in my next Review It. Loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment