Friday, May 17, 2013

Birthday Recap!!

Hello readers of mine! I just wanted to post some pictures from last night's little celebration. It was a good one, I actually didn't take as many pictures as I wanted :-( We started out by meeting my parents, brother, sister in law and my adorable niece for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Side note: isn't the sky a beautiful blue in this picture!
It was delicious!! I have left overs for lunch today too!!! After some wonderful conversation we all left and my parents and all of them went back home, but not until we took a couple pictures.  Uncle Aaron and Sophia had to take one together, my two favorite people! This is a good one I'm thinking of getting it framed!
Then yesterday was my 24th birthday but Sophia also had her half birthday or turned 6 months old lol. So we had to take a picture together as the birthday girls! I want to frame this good one too :-)
So after all that fun, Aaron and I decided we didn't want to go home just yet so we went to a couple bars and they were so crowded we just walked right back out. We ended up at Vic Steward's down the street from our house and I had a fancy drink called the Island Roundup
and kissed my fiance at the bar and wished myself a happy birthday! I just want to say thank you to my readers for reading and to my family for a wonderful birthday! It's going to be an exciting next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment