Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review It #5 -- Liquid Foundation and Pressed Powder

Hello my wonderful readers.  Today I am continuing my Review It series with a review of liquid foundations and pressed powders.  Before I get into the ones pictured, there is one that I don't have a picture of because I used it and it was so bad I just threw it away. That liquid foundation was by e.l.f.. The only e.l.f. product that has ever let me down. :( It made me break out very, very bad and I was even in a little pain from it.  I got rid of it right away. 
CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Foundation in 510 Classic Ivory is the foundation that I have used forever.  Since I was in high school and started wearing foundation I have used this.  It blends so well to my skin and looks so natural and goes on so smooth. I would recommend this foundation to anyone.  I have kind of oily skin so the oil control is great for the whole day no matter what you are up to.  
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 110 Porcelain with SPF 18 is the only other foundation I have tried and I also love it.  It is very light on the skin and almost feels like you are wearing no liquid foundation on your face.  It has a slight smell but it isn't unpleasant.  It also blends really well.  I would also recommend this to anyone.  
Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Pressed Powder in Creamy Natural is the first pressed powder i have to review.  This goes on so well and blends so very good.  It is a little on the pricey side is the only bad thing about this product and I did (as you can see) hit pan on this already and haven't had it that long and use it everyday.  I would repurchase this if I had the money.  
CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder in 525 Buff Beige is the last item, it looks darker here in the picture haha no way I am that dark. This is the pressed powder I have used since high school and it is amazing.  I love this product since it has oil control, it works so well with my skin and blends great. It is also very good with touch ups, it doesn't look like you just caked it on. I would recommend this product to anyone.
See you in the next Review It. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment