Friday, May 31, 2013

Review It #10 -- Naked Palettes

Hello my lovely readers! I hope life is treating everyone well today :-) Today's Review It is on my Naked palettes I have. Before these palettes I never really had a good palette, so when I did get these I was so very excited to use them, I sat down and played makeup lol for hours. The Naked basics I bought myself awhile back when I started to really get into makeup and doing different looks and stuff.  The Naked palette I bought myself for my birthday, as you would have seen in my Birthday post on here. 
Urban Decay Naked Palette is probably the most amazing product I have every used.  I love all the colors.  The colors in here are so very pigmented, which I love.  Also they come off onto the brush and go onto the skin so smooth and there is no tugging or anything uncomfortable. I like that the colors are not chalky, that they are almost a creamy feeling.  I would recommend this to anyone and if I ever do run out of all the colors will repurchase this!
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette is great for neutral looks, like the one I will be doing for my wedding.  It is also great for blending other colors together a bit. Like the Naked palette the colors are highly pigmented and feel almost creamy to the touch. They go on so smooth.  I love that all but the first color are matte finish, cause sometimes you just need a little matte. I would recommend this to anyone anywhere and purchase again. 
See you in the next Review It. Loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment