Sunday, May 26, 2013

Review It #3 -- Shampoo and Conditioners

Hello my wonderful readers!! I just want to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day and make sure everyone goes out and thanks a veteran of our wonderful Armed Services this weekend for there present or past service to keeping our country free! We are having ourselves and couple BBQs this weekend with my family! What are you and your family doing to celebrate this weekend?
I am going to continue my Review It series with a review of a couple shampoos and conditioners. The first one is one I have used for a long time. I used to use the Head and Shoulders for Smooth Hair shampoo and then use the Itchy Scalp Care conditioner and my hair was amazing. But they don't make itchy scalp care conditioner anymore by itself, so I had to get the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, which I don't think has as good of an effect on my hair, but still feels good. It does such good nourishment to my scalp and I love the way the eucalyptus feels on my scalp. It's really reasonably priced as well.
The second item is a separate shampoo and conditioner. It is Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy. I have volumizing root boost shampoo and frizz control conditioner. I have to say the first time I used it, I could already tell an amazing amount of difference on how clean my hair was and how soft it was. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone. I am going to use these and only these from now on after I use up all my others. They were also very reasonably priced. 
Well enjoy your weekend and stay tuned for more Review It blogs :-) Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment