Friday, May 31, 2013

A-Z All About Me :-)

Hello readers. I thought y'all might want a break from Review It series so I saw this on another blog and stole it :-) here is a little about me :-)
Kristina Ann Campbell (soon to be Thorsen) 

A. Age :: 24.

B. Bed size :: Queen.

C. Chore you hate :: Doing the dishes.

D. Dogs :: One, Charlie my baby :-)

E. Essential start to your day :: kissing my husband to be good morning 

F. Favorite color :: Mint green and Coral right now lol

G. Gold or silver :: Don't make me choose! Both. At the same time. 

H. Height :: 5'2''.

I. Instruments you play :: none 

J. Job title :: Sales associate and fiancĂ© 

K. Kids :: None yet.

L. Live :: Brentwood, California 

M. Maiden name :: will be Campbell 

N. Nicknames :: Krissy

O. Overnight hospital stays :: Never

P. Pet peeve :: Hearing people chew. 

Q. Quote: "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars" 

R. Righty or lefty :: Righty. 

S. Siblings :: Little bro - Ian.

T.Time you wake up :: Depends what time I work

U. University attended :: California State University, Fresno for two years and graduated from California State University, Stanislaus  

V. Vegetables you dislike :: Broccoli 

W. What makes you run late :: My fiancé usually lol

X. X-rays you’ve had :: Teeth and knee

Y. Yummy food :: Mexican. Chinese. Sushi.

Z. Zoo animal favorite :: Otters. Monkeys. 

Thanks for reading, if there is anything else you want to know leave me a comment and I'll answer :-) Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment