Thursday, May 9, 2013

Life is Going Up :-)

Hello my wonderful readers! Hope all is well with you this sunny day.  Well life is starting to look up for me and Aaron. Aaron got a new full time job!!! Yay!! Now we can start saving for things we want in life and want to do in life! I'm so excited!!! I have been looking for a different job, one that is full time or just pays a little more would be nice but no bites yet. 
Our wedding planning is kind of at a little bit of a stand still, we did order both of our rings and Aaron's tux so those are two awesome things happening.  We went with Men's Warehouse for Aaron's tux and the groomsmen's tuxes.  Aaron is wearing a black suit with a black shirt and a white vest and long tie.  The groomsmen are wearing the same black suit but with a white shirt and orange vest and long tie.  I think they will all look very sharp! 
Countdown to the wedding is: 3 months, 29 days, 6 hours and 43 minutes!!!!!
I guess this is a short little blog post today...I just wanted to share the excitement of Aaron's new job with you since I am so very proud of him!
What is some good news you have received lately?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment