Friday, May 17, 2013

Birthday Time!

Hello my readers out there, whoever you are I appreciate every time you take the time to read about my life :-) A quick little side note two days ago 1 year ago I heard the words "Marry Me?!" from the man I love, Aaron, and I said "Yes, of course!" I can't wait to be the new Mrs. Thorsen! It's been a good week!
So yesterday was my 24th birthday, I don't feel different but I do feel a little different as I am passing the age that my parents were when they are married.  Anyways I did receive some presents for my birthday already and I thought I would share with you! I actually received two gift cards to Target from my mom and aunt, they know exactly what to get me :-) So I got lots of stuff I'm so excited to wear, use and watch. I got a jean skirt (that I am so excited about wearing), some undies, socks, vitamins, shampoo, the movie Bridesmaids and Breaking Dawn Part 2 (which were both on sale!), American flag shoes. I also got some makeup that I'm excited to try out:  Maybelline mascara The Rocket, EOS lip balm in sweet mint, and e.l.f. blush and bronzer contouring kit ( I will put up a review later for all).   After all that stuff I still have some left on my gift card :-).

 I also got a little money from my grandma so I went to Old Navy and got this American flag scarf and this born free shirt. I love the scarf and it goes with the shoes I got at Target and I also love being very patriotic! I got the shirt because it reminds me of the Mustang logo and my fiance, Aaron, actually drives one about this color so I thought it would be neat.
For my birthday I also received a $10 off coupon for the store Ulta. I have been saving up my Ulta rewards points so i could get what I really wanted for my birthday: the Naked palette by Urban Decay!!! I am so very excited to use all the shades in here.  With my coupon and points I saved up I got this for more than 50% off the price! 
The one color that excites me the most is the Toasted color! It looks like a rose gold beautiful color, I'm just so excited to put it on my eyelids! I will be reviewing this also later along with the eyeshadow potion primer.
 You can see I got really excited with the swatching of all the colors in the palettes :-)
I have never had a man have flowers delivered to me but my fiancé changed that today and send me these beautiful, wonderful smelling roses!

My mother in law to be got me a gift card, a beautiful mint green dress that I am so excited to wear, a beautiful bracelet and some beautiful earrings. I am very thankful for these beautiful things!
Also got this cute little pink sock money key chain and my free birthday Starbucks drink :-)
Glad the sock monkey could make you smile :-)
I hope you all have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment