Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review It #7 -- Eye Liner (Stick & Liquid)

Hello my beautiful readers. I hope you are enjoying my Review It series, I know I am having fun doing it. Today's Review It is going to be on eye liner, stick and liquid. With the stick I only have the retractable pencils because I don't like to sharpen, guess I'm lazy haha.
Ulta Automatic Eye Liner Long Lasting Waterproof in: (top to bottom) Raisin, Indigo, Bronze, Black/Brown,  Teal Blue, Olive, Chocolate
As you can tell I love the Ulta Automatic Eye Liner since I have it in every color I have seen in my Ulta. They all have wonderful pigment and go on so very smooth. I can put them on over every eyeshadow and it still goes on great. I love that there are so many colors that you can choose from. My favorite of all the colors is the Teal Blue and Bronze, I use both of those the most. I would recommend these to anyone on a budget like me because they go on great and have so many colors.
e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Black is my favorite go to eye liner. I bought this for $3! It goes on so smooth and easy and has an amazing color. I originally bought this because I was looking for a liquid liner so I could have a slimmer line on the eye for my wedding. It is much thinner line and I will be using this on my wedding day and will be recommending this and repurchasing this when it runs out.
Maybelline Master Precise Liner in Black is the other liquid liner I bought to try out for my wedding day. It goes on easy and has good color. It did however dry out a little after I started using it, which I didn't like for a liquid liner. But I might repurchase this sometime down the road just because it was really in a nice package.
CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil in 205 Charcoal and 210 Espresso, these two are the two I didn't like. They didn't go on well at all, I had to tug at the eye lid to get it on. I was really disappointed because most CoverGirl products I have used are great. I bought another one because I thought maybe the one I got was bad but no they are both bad. I would not recommend or repurchase these at all.
Hope your day is wonderful and thank you for reading, check back for some more Review It. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment