Monday, May 20, 2013

Review It #1- e.o.s.

Hello my fabulous readers! Hope your days are wonderful lately. I am going to start a new series of makeup and other product reviews today to go along with the regular wedding posts and lifestyle posts.  Today for my first review I am going to give a short review on e.o.s. lip balms.  I have two flavors of these the Pomegranate Raspberry (below left) and Sweet Mint (below center).  I am in love with both but the sweet mint is my favorite of the two.  I found the pomegranate one to be a bit silicony. It feels like you are rubbing silicon on your lips its a weird feeling and the flavor is nonexistent   The sweet mint one was way different. It went on so smooth and the flavor is there big time and makes your lips tingle a little, I love that!  The packaging is my favorite packaging ever and makes me want to use it more and more, which is good for my lips so they are moisturized at all times. I know there are other flavors out there and I can't wait to try them all.
             

Thanks for reading, Love you!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature one of your posts! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete