Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Hello my wonderful readers! I want to wish a late Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.  I just wanted to show you a few pictures from our mothers day, we had a little BBQ at my parents house in Ceres. I was pretty much the only women that was not a mother in attendance, so I did have a hard time dealing with that because I want to have a baby really bad but we are waiting until we are married for sure!
So in these two pictures we have my sister in law Cindy, my mom Judy (holding my niece Sophia), my grandmas Betty (in the chair) and Rosemary. All of them wore the same color without even talking to each other about it lol.

This is me and my niece Sophia, she is going to be 6 months tomorrow (on my birthday) :-)!

Happy Mother's Day again to my wonderful mom and all the other mothers out there, maybe next year I can join the club :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment