Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Review It #4 -- Concealer and Primer

Hello my lovely readers! Hope all of your days are going fantastic. On a quick side note I have to show you the sunset on my way to work this morning in the East Bay :-)
So I am going to continue my Review It series. I decided to go with concealers and primers today in my review.  I have tried all of these in my everyday life, going out and a very long day at work and I will let you know about how each product held up in these circumstances. 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in fair is the first product.  I have really bad dark circles so when I first saw this product I had to try it. The very first time I used it I liked it instantly.  It just made my eyes so much brighter and it lasts all day long no matter what you are doing.  Its a repurchase for sure.
CoverGirl Concealer number 725 Illuminator is the next item.  I have had this concealer for what feels like forever, it never runs out.  I use this concealer as my spot concealer.  It is smooth and creamy and goes on perfect with the right amount of coverage. It blends really well.  It also lasts all day long no matter what your doing. If it ever runs out I will repurchase this. 
e.l.f. Eye Primer & Liner Sealer is the first primer.  I love e.l.f. products, and this primer was no different.  It is in the lightest color they have in the primer, don't know the exact color name or number though.  I put the primer on my eyelids before anything else and my eyeshadow doesn't crease or smudge all day, its amazing.  It also goes on so smooth and easy.  The liner sealer I have only used once and it worked really good, I honestly just forget I have it.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is the other primer I have.  This sample came with my Naked palette.  It is greasy and doesn't go on very easy.  It is so greasy it makes my shadow crease and move.  I would never purchase this by itself, which is sad because I loved the packaging and got so excited when it was in there with my palette.

Thank you for reading today's review it and check back often because I am going to be continuing my Review It series often.  Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment