Friday, May 31, 2013

Review It #11 -- Mascara

Hello my wonderful readers. Today's Review It is on mascaras :) I actually have four mascaras open right now, which I think is a lot because of how fast they dry out sometimes, but o well I like to switch it up some days.
Maybelline Mascaras: Great Lash Clear Transparent, The Rocket Volume Express in Very Black, The Falsies Volume Express Waterproof Flared in Very Black and The Turbo Volume Express Waterproof in Very Black
The first review will be on the Great Lash Clear Transparent Mascara. I only use this for my brows to keep them in place so they don't go all crazy during the day.  It goes on smooth and doesn't take off the color at all either. I will recommend this and repurchase it when I run out.
The second one is the Rocket.  This has been all over YouTube so I thought I would try it out and I like it for the most part.  It got a bit clumpy on me, which I didn't like but for the most part it is pretty good and makes my lashes look great.
The third on is the Falsies Flared. I liked this one a lot, until a month after I got it, it just got really dry all the sudden.  Before that though it was great and made my lashes look amazing and went on smooth with no clumps.  I would repurchase it this but maybe just use it up faster that way it doesn't dry out.
The last one is the Turbo Volume Express mascara.  I actually did not pick this one out, I was complaining about not having any mascara one day and my fiance, Aaron, brought me some home the next day on his way to work.  I love this mascara! It has no clumps, my lashes look unbelievable, and it goes on so well and smooth. I have had it awhile and it doesn't even look anywhere close to drying out. I will recommend this to anyone and I will be repurchasing this. 
See you in the next Review It. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment