Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review It #9 -- Lips

Hello my amazing readers! Welcome to the lips version of Review It. I love my lips and having something on them at all times, even if it is only chapstick or something.
e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips and Pink Lemonade and Hypershine Gloss in Flirt 
All three of these are great by themselves or over some lipstick to give it a little shine. The color payoff is good but they are a pinch too sticky. I would repurchase these or get some of the other colors they have.
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 085 Sugar Plum is the first lipstick. It goes on so smooth and the color is great for me. I will be getting other lip butters. I would also recommend these to anyone with maybe a little gloss over the top. 
Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick from in Sephora in Underage Red is the fist lipstick. It goes on so smooth and the color is WOW! Plus I love the packaging. I love all the Kat Von D makeup I have tried and have yet to be disappointed by her makeup. I would recommend this to anyone and I will repurchase this over and over again.
e.l.f. Lipstick in Gypsy, I love this color. It goes on smooth and color is great. Another e.l.f. product I would recommend and repurchase.
Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss, this is my new guilty pleasure. I put this on throughout the day at work and before I go to bed. Besides it smelling amazing, it is very moisturizing. I love the packaging as well. I will recommend this and repurchase it over and over again. 
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in: (left to right) 70 Coral Crush, 30 Peach Kiss, 25 Pink Punch, and 15 Cherry Me
I love the smell of all of these and the slight color of these. I would recommend these to anyone and I will repurchase these and the others in collection as well. These are my go to lip balms when I don't have time to put on lipstick. They are moisturizing and fun.
See you in the next Review It. Loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment