Thursday, January 15, 2015

What Are You Watching?

Good day my wonderful readers! Being a new stay at home mom I have had a lot of time during feedings, daytime and late night, and nap times to watch some shows that I have always wanted to watch. 
The first one I watched was Gilmore Girls, the whole series. I watched it on Netflix. I loved it! It makes me wish that me and my daughter have the same relationship they have. 
The second show me and my husband actually watch together and have been watching for awhile. We bought the first couple seasons on Amazon and then watched the last season on TV when it was actually on. It just started a new season, and it's looking so good. The show is Downton Abbey. I love British life and everything that goes with it, I also love that time period that it takes place in. I can't wait to see what happens next on the show. 
The third show I have been watching on Netflix is Once Upon a Time. I have only watched the first two seasons. The third season is next for me then I will have to figure out how to watch the first part of the fourth season before it comes back on in March. I love all the old fairy tales and seeing them kind of come to life is awesome. I love the way the show kind of adds onto the fairy tales making them "real". It's just great to me and makes me want to just keep watching over and over. 
I am looking for more shows to watch. Let me know if you have any suggestions for me. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment