Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Love Dare - Day 8

Hello my wonderful faithful readers. Today is day 8 of the Love Dare. I am getting more excited as time goes on to be doing this devotion. Today's devotion starts with Matthew 22:37 "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart." It all comes down to Love is best when God is first in your life. The problem in life now with people is they love their spouse more than they love God. Loving with everything you have, God first, is the greatest thing you can do in life. God has given you no higher calling in life than to love with everything you have. You are made by God to love like nothing else can, and you should take advantage of that whenever you can. My favorite quote from the devotion today is "let every breath be an opportunity to learn how to better love the God who first loved you." I want to put God first in my life and then my spouse because then I can serve my spouse better as a wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment