Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello 2015!!!

Good day to my beautiful readers! I can't believe it is 2015 already, it's crazy to think about that. We spent New Year's Eve and are spending New Year's Day taking care of our sick little one, her first cold followed her first set of shots so it has been a hard couple of days but it's getting better. 
I just wanted to try to set a few resolutions for the new year of 2015:
1. Take better care of myself. 
I think if I take better care of myself physically, emotionally and spiritually it will help me to take better care of Penelope in so many ways and feel that I am doing a good job as a mother. My plan for this one is to do better at praying and reading my Bible for the spiritual part. Emotional part I think that going out and socializing with people that actually talk back to you will help so much, so I signed back up for the Moms group at church, also in this emotional category would count my marriage, which I am going to try and help to make even better each day of the new year. And last but not least physical category, I am going to set very small goals one by one to try and get healthier, especially since the doctor told me I need to be a lot healthier to have another baby in the future, so why not start now. 
2. Reach out to my friends and family more. 
My plan for this one is to just text, Facebook, etc. all the friends and family that mean the most to me as much as possible even if it is just to say hi, how are you. I think this will build relationships better with those people.
3. Post more to my blog, maybe even find a definite direction.
My plan for this last goal is to write more. I think this will help with the first goal of taking care of myself because my blog is a way of letting stuff out and putting myself into something. I am going to really pray hard at what direction my blog should go or if it should just stay how it is and just post more.
Here is a couple pictures of us ringing in the new year as a family of three this year. 


I hope you had a wonderful and safe New Year's and happy 2015! Loves for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment