Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Love Dare - Day 7

Hello my wonderful readers. We are wrapping up the first week of the Love Dare. I am so very excited with the things that I have learned so far while doing this devotion and excited for what is coming in the future. Today's scripture was Ephesians 3:17. Today's devotion talks about planting seeds in healthy soil, kind of like how your family gets along in your household. Love is the healthy soil in a household. A home filled with love is good for all that live in it. Your spouse for sure will flourish in a loving home over a not so loving home. Fill your home with love and your spouse and your children will flourish in life. At the end of the devotion it asked some questions: How will your mate be affected by living with you in the future? I'm hoping my spouse will be affected in a positive way in life by living with me, I just need to work on filling our home with love over all else. Will you dare to create a loving environment for your spouse to grow and create in? I believe I am going to try to create a loving environment and with God's help it will happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment