Sunday, January 25, 2015

Love Dare - Day 11

Hello my wonderful readers. Sorry for the delayed post, we just had a family weekend. Here is day 11 of the Love Dare devotion! This day's scripture is John 13:35. The point of this devotion was that faithful and growing Christians make good spouses. If you are living in and with God it is better than any books and counseling on marriage ever. At the end of the devotion there are a few questions: What are your priorities for your marriage? Mine would be to put God first in our marriage and then my husbands needs next, How important is your walk with God? My walk is very important to me and marriage, Are you helping your marriage in this area or hindering it? I believe I am trying to help it but don't really know yet how much I am. I am going to work on my individual walk to better my marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment