Monday, January 19, 2015

Love Dare - Day 6

Hello my wonderful readers. Day 6 of the Love Dare starts with the scripture of 1 John 3:11 which pretty much says love one another. The devotion is about loving your spouse. Everyone longs to be loved by someone. The Lord puts you with your spouse on purpose, you are the only person that can fulfill their needs and they are the only person that can fulfill yours. In marriage Love is your primary responsibility. My favorite quote from this devotion was "when your spouse deserves your love the least, that is when they need it the most." My husband isn't always my favorite person but I'm learning when those times come that he is my least favorite person is when I need to love him the most and show him the most love. I feel if you show your spouse only love in a fight with them they will show you love back because love is contagious. This is something I am continuing to pray for is the Lord to show me what real love is, teach me to be a loving person and teach me to only show love to my spouse, especially when we are in disagreement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment