Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Love Dare - Day 14

Hello my faithful readers. Today is day 14 of the Love Dare devotion. Today's scripture is Genesis 2:18. The Lord made woman with having in mind that man needed a helper. A wife is a helper to her husband. Each role of a husband or a wife is dependent on the other's help to do it well. The primary purpose of marriage is to help your spouse be the best person they can be. At the end of the devotion today there was a couple questions to take away: Do you think you are a helper to your spouse? Yes, I do feel like I am a helper, I try to meet his needs whenever he needs it; How can you bless them today by helping them? I felt like I helped my husband today by making him lunch, breakfast and coffee to go to work this morning while he got ready, I made him dinner when he got home and did all the laundry so he had clean clothes to go to work. I feel these things help him out because that way he can just go work and come home and relax and cuddle the baby. Hope you liked this devotion I liked it especially today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment