Friday, January 23, 2015

Love Dare - Day 10

Hello my wonderful readers. Today is day 10 of the Love Dare devotional. It just keeps getting better and better to me and I feel the need to want more and more. Today's scripture is John 14:21. The message is pretty plain and simple but so complex in many ways too. We need to Love God. That's it that's the whole message haha. Now I love a couple of the scriptures it talks about in the devotion like 1 John 4:19, "we love because He first loved us." It's so awesome to know God loved me before I was even made! Wow! Also another good scripture from today is 1 John 4:16 it talks pretty much about how the words God and Love are interchangeable and I think that is so awesome, God is love! My favorite quote from today's devotion is "loving God is a wholehearted, lifelong adventure." I think this is so true, it takes a lifetime to find out what all God has to offer in life and where He will lead you, only He knows what will happen. We want to show Him love the best we can so I agree with the devotion's point of showing love to God by showing love to the spouse He specifically put you with. We love Him by how we treat, serve and love others around us all the time, especially our spouse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment