Saturday, January 17, 2015

Love Dare - Day 4

Hello my faithful friends! Today we have reached Day 4 and I am just getting more and more excited each day. Today's verse is Romans 13:8-10. Today's devotion talks about loving one another. If you love God truly you will not sin against Him. If you love one another truly all will be forgiven between you. The best sentence in today's devotion was "When love fills a woman's mouth, she encourages her family instead of tearing them down." I have been trying so hard to be that woman for my husband and now my daughter. I want to encourage them out of love and not be so critical of them. The main point of the devotion is in verse 9, all commandments "are summed up in one command: Love your neighbor as yourself." Love fulfills all of God's laws he has given us, we should be lucky that it is that easy to fulfill them all by just loving one another. In every situation LOVE should be your first response, that way you will never have any regrets on how you handled the situation. I am going to try so hard to encourage out of love and respond with love first before all else in every situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment